Saturday, May 30, 2009

Strange Coincidences

Sometimes eventful life astonishes me as much as it fascinates me sometimes.......Like take the case of you think of something ill about somebody and the same happens to you too.Geeks call it FORCE OF ATTRACTION that if we think negative (here subject doesn't matter just the verb does the magic !!!) it is bound to happen.

Case Study 1 : Oh that boy has such an ugly face and the next day I find pimples on my face
Case Study 2 : Oh He remains so ill and the next day well got bed ridden
Case Study 3 : His digestion system is so poor and the very next instance mine too gets destroyed and I spend the whole day in lavatory !!

But then again I think of people as smart , intelligent , confident ,cool but that never happened to me else I would have been the Next Big Thing of Software Industry.....
This is Life .... Strange isn't it ???

No comments:

Post a Comment